Homeowners are faced with varying weather year-round in Minnesota. Heavy snow and freezing temperatures during severe winters can result in frozen pipes and ice build-up. Storms during the summer months can cause damages to homes and buildings from lightening and hail. Metro Insurance Brokers can help you protect your home from anything Minnesota may throw your way through a comprehensive homeowners insurance policy.
As a local agency, we understand the needs of homeowners and their families throughout Woodbury, Big Lake, and St. Paul. At Metro Insurance Brokers, we have the knowledge and experience to help you select the appropriate coverage for your homeowners, renters, or condominium insurance policy. While no two homeowners policies are exactly the same, you will find many similarities between them all including:
- Coverage for your home and other structures on your property such as sheds, barns, and other detached storage facilities.
- Coverage for damage to and theft of personal property including furniture, clothing, appliances, and electronics.
- Liability coverage to protect you if someone is injured on your property.
- Coverage for living expenses in the event a disaster was to force you out of your home.
There are optional coverages available for most homeowners policies. These optional coverages are designed to offer added protection for your home and belongings that are not covered under a standard policy. This can include:
- Flood Insurance
- Identity theft expense coverage.
- Additional coverage for high-value items such as jewelry and watches that are not covered under typical personal property coverage.
Winter snows and strong summer storms present a year-round threat of flooding throughout Minnesota. Many homeowners are under the impression that flood insurance is part of their standard homeowners policy, but it is not. Flood insurance is a valuable addition to many homeowners policies.
A competitive and affordable rate is one of the many deciding factors when selecting a homeowners policy. There are many homeowners policy discounts that are available to most policy holders. These discounts can include multi-policy, new roof, claims-free, new home, home safety, and protective device discounts. At Metro Insurance Brokers we will make sure you receive all of the discounts that you qualify for as a responsible homeowner.
Make sure that you, your family, and your home are protected through a complete and affordable homeowners insurance policy from Metro Insurance Brokers. Contact us today for more information on homeowners insurance coverages and discounts or use our Home Insurance Quote Tool to get started!